Curly endive and mooli salad
- 300g mooli, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- ½ medium curly endive, washed and torn
- 1 small radicchio, washed and torn
- Mix the salad ingredients in a bowl.
- To make the red pepper oil, purée the pepper in a liquidiser and rub through a sieve into a pan. Discard the pulp.
- Simmer the pepper juice until reduced to about 85 ml and mix with the oil.
- Drizzle the salad with the oil and serve.
- Lightly adapted from Salads published by The Australian Women's Weekly
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.