Chocolate mousse (WS)
- 600g 70% cocoa solids plain chocolate
- 250ml double cream at room temperature
- 50ml brandy or other spirit or liqueur
- Break up the chocolate and melt, either by using a bowl over a saucepan of water, or vacuum pack and place in a water bath at 55°C until melted or grind 5 seconds / Speed 5 in a Thermomix, then 50°C / 3-4 minutes.
- Mix in the cream and the brandy.
- Pour into a 1 litre whipping syphon, use 2 chargers and shake thoroughly to disperse the nitrous oxide.
- Reserve until ready to serve.
Serve with pieces of fruit.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user you'll find this feature useful.
#brandy #chocolate #liqueur #doublecream #fruit #images #thermomix #chocolatemoussews #whippingsyphon #moleculargastronomyrecipes #nitrousoxide