Chocolate mousse (WS)
- 600g 70% cocoa solids plain chocolate
- 250ml double cream at room temperature
- 50ml brandy or other spirit or liqueur
- Break up the chocolate and melt, either by using a bowl over a saucepan of water, or vacuum pack and place in a water bath at 55°C until melted or grind 5 seconds / Speed 5 in a Thermomix, then 50°C / 3-4 minutes.
- Mix in the cream and the brandy.
- Pour into a 1 litre whipping syphon, use 2 chargers and shake thoroughly to disperse the nitrous oxide.
- Reserve until ready to serve.
Serve with pieces of fruit.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.