Cheese and chili squash and sweetcorn
Access Google's Street View and see 10 years of video history! ...
- 1 butternut squash
- 200 g (7 oz) sweetcorn kernels
- 110 g (4 oz) cream cheese
- 1 fresh green chili, deseeded and cut into thin rings
- Handful of freshly chopped parsley
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Peel the squash with a speed peeler.
- Cut in half length ways and scrape the seeds out with an ice-cream scoop or a spoon.
- Cut the flesh into 2.5 cm (1 ") cubes
- Add to a pan and cover with boiling water and boil for 10 minutes until the squash starts to become soft..
- Add the sweetcorn and boil for another 5 minutes
- Drain well, return to the pan and mix in the cream cheese and chillies.
- Blend to a paste with a hand liquidiser or mash really well.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.