A very simple Korean dipping sauce.
- 4 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons herb or rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds, crushed
- Mix all the ingredients together
- Stir until the sugar has dissolved.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user you'll find this feature useful.
#chokanjang #castersugar #herb #toastedsesameseeds #sauce #ricevinegar #springonions #lightsoysauce