How to fold and seal a calzone pizza
I am not an expert at this but it certainly works for me, however, I'm always too eager to eat these so never get the chance to photograph the process. This is a bit of a cop-out, but due to the success of samosa folding using paper, I though I would use paper to illustrate the process here.
- Fold the disc in half so the filling is enclosed
- Leave a gap in the filling so there is a clear edge
- Wet the bottom edge with water of milk so it makes a better seal
- Starting at one corner make the first fold, pressing fairly hard to seal
- Continue all the way around to the other end