There are a number of fermented bean pastes on Cookipedia:
- Yellow bean paste, Yellow soybean paste, a fermented paste made from yellow soybeans
- Doubanjiang (Chilli bean sauce), a spicy, salty paste made from fermented broad beans, soybeans, red chili peppers, salt and spices.
- Red bean paste or Azuki bean paste, a sweet, dark red bean paste from Chinese fermented black beans
- Doenjang, a traditional Korean fermented soya bean paste
- Soybeans are fermented to produce soy sauce (or shoyu ), Chinese fermented black beans and Yellow bean paste.
- Soy sauce, a fermented sauce made from soybeans , roasted grain, water and salt
- Nattō, a traditional Japanese food made from fermented soybeans