Food is essential to human life. Each continent has different foods. In Europe, one of the main foods is bread. In contrast, Thai people always eat rice as a main dish. In this article, I will tell you how to make this tasty dish, Sweet Pork Condiment.
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- 5 tablespoons of palm sugar.
- 3 tablespoons of water.
- Half a cup of light soy sauce.
- 3 tablespoons of fish sauce.
- 350 grams of shoulder, neck or belly of pork.
- First step is mix the light soy sauce and sugar together in a bowl
- marinate the pork in that mixture in the refrigerator for at least 36-48 hours, in order to maintain the quality and the taste of the pork.
- Using the steaming pot to boil water and steam the pork about 20 minutes. After the steaming is finished, let the pork rest for about 10 minutes.
- Cut and slice the pork into pieces.
- Put the palm sugar into the pan then stir it over a low heat and simmer until the colour of the sugar is brown.
- Add fish sauce and water all together then add the pork and mix them.
- Finally, you must simmer it for about 5-10 minutes then mix the pork and the sauce together
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user you'll find this feature useful.
#pork #sweetporkcondiment #rice #simmer #palmsugar #lightsoysauce #fishsauce #refrigerator #fried #steam #bellyofpork