- 1 cup gram flour (besan/chickpea flour)
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander seeds
- 2 teaspoons of lime juice
- Oil for deep-frying
- Make a thick batter by mixing the ingredients with a little less than 1/2 cup of water. Use a sev-press above the pan to make the spaghetti-like thingies so that they fall directly into the heated oil below. Deep-fry for 2-3 minutes in oil at 160°C (325°F)
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.