See your street as it was 11 years ago! ...
- 450g (16oz) ground almonds
- 225g (8oz) caster sugar
- 225g (8oz) icing sugar
- 2 free range eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon almond extract or almond essence
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons brandy or sweet sherry
- Whisk all of the eggs, the almond extract or almond essence and the lemon juice and brandy
- Mix in the ground almonds and both sugars
- Use your hands and knead well to form to a pliable 'dough'
- Cover in greaseproof paper and refrigerate until required
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.