Glazed carrots julienne
- 2 medium carrots, julienned
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ½ teaspoon caster sugar
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Add 2.5 cm (1") of water to a medium sized pot and bring to the boil
- Add the carrots and simmer, uncovered until tender and cooked to your liking (4 to 7 minutes)
- Drain the carrots and return to the now dry pan and heat to evaporate any excess moisture
- Add the butter and sugar and toss the pan constantly until the carrots are glazed
- Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.