- 410 g fresh egg noodles
- Cook the noodles as directed.
- Fresh noodles: soak in boiling water for a few minutes.
- Dried noodles: soak or boil for 3 or 4 minutes or until soft.
- Drain very well.
- So they can be served immediately, cook the noodles in separate pans if you are able.
- Heat a tablespoon of sesame oil in each frying pan and then tip half of the noodles into each pan.
- Shimmy the pan so they spread over the whole surface.
- Fry for about 3 minutes a site without disturbing them.
- Flip them over, adding a little more sesame oil if needed.
- Cook for 2 minutes on this side.
Serve immediately as a 'plate' for a stir-fry.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.