It is a great accompaniment for scallops and seafood.
- 1 Celeriac root
- ½ sharp green (cooking) apple
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon whole grain mustard
- 1 cup crème fraîche or double cream
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Add everything but the celeriac and apples to a bowl and whisk until combined well
- Peel, quarter and grate the celeriac. A food processor is great for this job
- Peel, core and roughly grate the apple half
- Combine the grated vegetables with the remoulade (sauce)
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.