This was a request from Colin Griffiths, which I have taken far to long to find for him. Enjoy Col.
- 225 g (8 oz) Self raising flour
- 1 teaspoon bi-carbonate of soda
- 2 free range eggs
- ¾ cup full cream milk
- 3 bananas
- 110 g (4 oz) butter
- 110 g (4 oz) sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180° C (350° F - gas 4)
- Remove the butter from the fridge and allow to soften
- Add the eggs to a bowl and whisk together
- Sift the flour through a sieve to aerate
- Peel and mash the bananas
- Cream the butter and sugar together
- Mix in the beaten eggs and sifted flour
- Add the mashed bananas and mix well
- Sprinkle the bi-carbonate of soda into the milk and stir into the mixture to make a stiff batter
- Line a baking tin with tin-foil, pour the batter into the tin and bake for about 30 minutes
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.