Sweet red cabernet cranberry sauce
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ cup Woodbridge Cabernet
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 (12 oz) bag of fresh cranberries, rinsed
- In a medium saucepan combine sugar, Woodbridge Cabernet, orange zest, and cinnamon stick and bring to a slight boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium and simmer just until all of the sugar dissolves.
- Add the fresh cranberries and simmer for approximately 15-20 min.
- You will hear popping noises from the cranberries, dont fret, they are just trying to sing to you!
- When the sauce has thickened slightly, remove from heat.
- Cool to room temperature.
- After the sauce has thickened and cooled, serve immediately or place into the refrigerator and chill overnight.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.