Elephant garlic purée
This is just a brilliant (and healthy) equivalent to garlic butter. Ideal for putting on jacket potatoes, and it can be cooked in the same oven whilst they are cooking. The flavour is similar to normal garlic but much, much milder, almost a watered down garlic.
Access Google's Street View and see 10 years of video history! ...
- 1 bulb of elephant garlic
- Heat the oven to about 220° C (425° F gas 7) - the temperature is not that important
- Break the bulb into cloves
- Lightly oil a sheet of tin foil
- Loosly wrap the cloves in a foil parcel, sealing so no air escapes
- Roast in the oven for about an hour and fifteen minutes
- Check the garlic soft and squidgy
- Squeeze the soft garlic purée out of the cloves
- Spread on your potatoes
This could be done with normal garlic though the resulting purée would be stronger and harsher.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.