Cooked Green Cabbage Salad
See your street as it was 11 years ago! ...
- 3 cups of green cabbage
- 1 cup of snow peas
- 1 sweet red pepper
- 4 cups of raw baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon of roasted sesame oil
- rice seasoning (sesame seeds, salt, seaweed)
- shred green cabbage
- cut snow peas into thirds
- cut sweet pepper into small slices
- steam baby spinach in water for a few minutes
- then drain, but use some of the spinach water to steam cabbage, snow peas, and pepper together for 5-10 minutes and drain.
- mix cabbage, snow peas, and pepper with oil and seasoning and serve over cooked spinach
Use other vegetables too
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.