Yogurt salad dressing
Lovely on chopped savoy cabbage!
5/5 Wierd, I know, but I love raw cabbage and this dip/dressing is The Dogs! 💖💖💖 The Judge
- 6 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- A pinch of fine sea salt
- A pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- A pinch of sugar
- Up to 3 tablespoons of cold water (see method)
- Chopped chives (optional)
- Add the ingredients to a bowl and whisk until well combined.
- I used Greek yoghurt which is fairly thick so it needed to be thinned with 3 tablespoons of cold water. Natural yoghurt may not require as much thinning.
- Mix in the finely chopped chives
Serve in a jug so it can be poured over each serving plate.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#chives #yogurtsaladdressing #crunchysalad #greekyoghurt #oliveoil #yogurt #dressings #mayonaise #yoghurt #lemonjuice