White Hilton cheese
White Hilton cheese - General information
A handmade creamy semi-soft white cheese with a rich and lingering flavor. The naturally grown rind adds a nutty quality to the taste.
This cheese has won it’s class at the Yorkshire Show, awarded two stars in the Great Taste awards, won silver for taste in the World Cheese Awards and a bronze at the national Artisan Cheese Awards.
Aroma and taste
- Mild and creamy
Shape, weight and size
- 100g- 125g
- Won it’s class at the Yorkshire Show
- Awarded two stars in the Great Taste awards
- Awarded silver for taste in the World Cheese Awards
- Bronze winner in the national Artisan Cheese Awards 2017.
- Allison Raper,
- Garden House
- Barnard Castle
- Dl12 9RZ
- Tel: 0833 637732
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: Allison Raper