Revision as of 09:28, 15 December 2015 by Chef
This hot and spicy wasabi mayonnaise recipe can be made with wasabi powder, now available in the UK.
- 1/2 teaspoon wasabi powder (Seasoned Pioneers can supply wasabi powder in the UK).
- 1/2 teaspoon of water
- 1 tablespoon of grated onion
- 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise (homemade mayonnaise or commercial mayonnaise)
- Add the wasabi powder, water and grated onion to a small bowl. Mix well and leave to stand for a few minutes.
- Mix the mayonnaise into the wasabi mixture
- A huge variety of different mayonnaise recipes
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.