Vinagreta de Tomate Cherry (Cherry Tomato Vinaigrette) (TM)
This is a translation of a recipe in Salsas y Aliños con Thermomix (Susaeta Ediciones)
- 100g cherry tomatoes
- 100g virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- Black pepper
- Wash the tomatoes and cut them.
- Place in the TM and blend them 2 minutes / Speed 3.
- Nest, add the rest of the ingredients and blend again at Speed 5, until the vinaigrette is well bound.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.