Vanilla yogurt freeze
- 500ml Greek-style yogurt
- 100ml double cream
- 2 tablespoons vanilla essence
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 large egg white
- With an electric whisk, beat the egg white and sugar into a stiff mixture that will stand in peaks on its own
- Add the remaining ingredients into your ice-cream maker bowl and mix well
- Gently fold the egg white into the yogurt mix
- Place in the ice-cream maker and process for 50 minutes
Adding the egg-white did the trick in making a softer ice-cream. It was 'spoonable' direct from the freezer.
You may want to add more sugar, I'm not a fan of sweet ice-creams.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.