Make this salsa when you need it, it's nice and zingy when fresh.
Play about with the ingredients to suit your taste
- 2 onions ,finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 3 peeled and seeded tomatoes, unless, like me, you have better things to do than peel and de-seed tomatoes!
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons of chopped coriander
- 6 tablespoons of chopped parsley
- 50 ml white wine vinegar
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Finely chop the onions and tomatoes and add to a serving bowl
- Add the rest of the ingredients apart from the herbs to another bowl and leave for 30 minutes or more to infuse.
- Add the herbs to the tomatoes and toss in the dressing