- 8 g of [real [Mexico Strictly High Grown Coffee - Espresso grind]]
- 90 ml of water
- ½ oz of tequila
- ½ oz of coffee flavoured liqueur
- ¾ teaspoon of brown sugar
- ½ orange (to get grated orange peel).
- Use 8g of espresso coffee and 90ml of water to make 1 espresso.
- To make your espresso you can use your moka pot or espresso machine.
- Fill up your glass (latte glass type) with hot coffee up to ¾ of the glass
- Add the rest of the ingredients:
- Tequila, coffee liqueur, brown sugar
- Stir all the ingredients well
- For the final presentation, top with whipped cream.
- (Use 100 ml of whipped cream, pour it in a bowl and whip it; keep whipping until you get a thick consistency, when you get this consistency your whipped cream is ready for our coffee).
- To fill the coffee glass with the whipped cream, pour the whipped cream over the glass but do not do it directly, pour the cream over the back of a teaspoon so the cream will float at the top of the coffee glass.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user you'll find this feature useful.
#coffee #whippedcream #tequila #liqueur #cream #brownsugar #glass #tequilacoffee #grated #orangepeel #rest