Sorbete de gazpacho
- 1 kg ripe tomatoes, peeled and de-seeded
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and chopped
- ½ green pepper, seeds removed
- 4 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- Salt to taste
- Mint to garnish
- Blend everything apart from the mint in a food processor or liquidiser.
- Pour into a container and place it in the freezer.
- Periodically, remove from freezer and whisk with a fork to break down any ice crystals that form.
- When ready, serve garnished with a couple of mint leaves.
- If you have an ice-cream maker, follow the manufacturer’s instructions.