Sopa Donosti (TM)
- Remove the heads from the crayfish and keep them.
- Peel the tails and reserve.
- Peel the tomatoes, remove the seeds and chop them.
- Wash the leek and chop it.
- Peel the shallots and chop them.
- Add the sofrito ingredients to the bowl with the crayfish heads 5 minutes / 100° / Speed 5.
- Add the water, brandy, wine and salt 5 minutes / 100° / Speed 4.
- Strain the stock and wash the bowl well.
- Pour the stock back into the bowl with the rice 10 minutes / 100° / Reverse blade / Speed Spoon.
- One minute before the end, add the reserved crayfish tails.
- When the time is up, check for salt and serve, accompanied with the grated truffle.
- Translated from a recipe in Cocina española con Thermomix (Susaeta Ediciones)