Solomillo de cerdo adobado
Revision as of 13:36, 21 January 2013 by Chef
- 300 g pork fillet, sliced into 10 medallions
- 50 ml olive oil
- 50 ml sherry vinegar
- 100 ml red wine (preferably Rioja)
- Cloves garlic, crushed with a knife, to taste
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tbps sweet pimentón de La Vera
- 2 tablespoons fresh or 2 teaspoons dried thyme or oregano
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl and allow to marinate in the fridge for at least 24 hours.
- Stir from time to time.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan, or griddle until very hot.
- Meanwhile dry the pork slices with kitchen towel.
- Fry them for about 3-4 minutes on each side, until slightly caramelised.
This recipe can be made in large quantities and frozen.