Solomillo de cerdo adobado
- 300 g pork fillet, sliced into 10 medallions
- 50 ml olive oil
- 50 ml sherry vinegar
- 100 ml red wine (preferably Rioja)
- Cloves garlic, crushed with a knife, to taste
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tbps sweet pimentón de La Vera
- 2 tablespoons fresh or 2 teaspoons dried thyme or oregano
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl and allow to marinate in the fridge for at least 24 hours.
- Stir from time to time.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan, or griddle until very hot.
- Meanwhile dry the pork slices with kitchen towel.
- Fry them for about 3-4 minutes on each side, until slightly caramelised.
This recipe can be made in large quantities and frozen.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.