Revision as of 17:38, 15 November 2014 by Chef
- 1 kg small mushrooms, wiped
- 250 g butter
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 230 ml double cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 12 sheets filo pastry dough
- Preheat the oven to 190° C (375° F - gas 5).
- Melt half of the butter, add the mushrooms and and fry gently until cooked.
- Drain the mushrooms, reserving the liquid.
- Reduce the liquid until there are about 30 ml remaining.
- Meanwhile, add the parsley to the mushrooms and when coolish, stir in the cream and the reduced liquid. Reserve.
- Melt the remaining butter.
- Brush 3 sheets of the filo pastry with the melted butter and place on top of each other.
- Place a quarter of the mushroom mixture along a short side of the pastry and roll up.
- Brush the roll with more butter and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Repeat the same operation so that you end up with 4 rolls.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.