Sausage Bruschetta with Sweetcorn Salad
- 1 pack of debbie&andrews Harrogate 97% Pork Sausages
- 1 baguette sliced thickly (or a gluten free option)
- 200g cheddar grated
- 1 red mild chilli, diced
- 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can of sweetcorn, drained and rinsed
- 1 tomato deseeded and diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- A bunch of chopped coriander
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced
- Olive oil
- 1 lime, juice and zest
- Drizzle honey
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- In a medium bowl combine beans, sweetcorn, tomatoes, bell pepper and onion.
- In another bowl, whisk together olive oil, lime zest and juice, honey, cumin and jalapeño.
- Mix the dressing into the sweetcorn mixture and set aside to marinate.
- Slice the debbie&andrews Harrogate 97% Pork Sausages into thick chunks and fry in a non stick fry pan in a little olive oil over a high heat until cooked.
- Place your baguette slices cut side down and sprinkle tops with cheddar and chilli.
- Grill until lovely and golden. Once out of the oven, top with sausage meat and coriander.
- Garnish salad with coriander and serve alongside sausage bruschetta.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.
This recipe originated from the recipe section of debbieandandrew.co.uk
Many thanks to debbie&andrew's sausages for kindly giving Cookipedia permission to use the their recipes.