Revision as of 17:27, 27 September 2012 by Chef
- 1 bottle of Spanish sangria
- 1 lemon, washed and slices
- 1 orange, washed and sliced
- 140 ml brandy
- 140 ml white sugar
- 280 ml club soda (sparkling water / soda water)
- Ice cubes
- Into a large glass jug, add all of the ingredient except for the club soda.
- Using a wooden spoon, lightly bruise the fruit to release the flavours
- Refrigerate overnight.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.