Purple Majesty potato wedges
see also: Potato wedge recipes
This dish is just about as easy as they come to make yet tastes absolutely divine. Purple Majesty potatoes are available from branches of Sainsbury's.
Albert Bartlett products can be found in most UK supermarkets. You can find out more about their products at http://albertbartlett.co.uk.
- 3 large Purple Majesty potatoes (or 6 small)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 2/3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/Gas 7.
- Wash the potatoes but do not peel them.
- Cut into wedges and place in a roasting tray
- Drizzle over the olive oil and sprinkle with the garlic powder and celery salt.
- Give the potatoes a good stir to ensure they are all glistening with the oil and flavourings.
- Place the rosemary sprigs in between the potatoes and pop in the oven and roast for 30-40 minutes until they are turning crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.
This recipe originated from the recipe section of the now inactive www.albert-bartlett.co.uk