Pulled pork burgers
<div class="right_imgs" style="float: right; width: 320px;"
5/5 These were fab! The Judge >
Not really a recipe, just an idea for re-use of leftover pulled pork. And a very good one at that!
- 450g prepared & cooked pulled pork or enough to make 4 pork patties.
- 3 tablespoons of fine yellow cornmeal
- Preheat the oven to 200° C (400° F - gas 6), [fan oven 180° C & reduce cooking time by 10 mins per hour]
- Using your hands, mould the pulled pork into four patties.
- Roll the patties in yellow cornmeal to completely cover.
- Place on a baking tray, lined with Bake-O-Glide or a similar non-stick liner.
- Bake for 15 minutes at the bottom of the over, turning once.
- We cooked these with oven-chips, adding the burgers after the chips had cooked for 5 minutes of so.
- A comprehensive guide to roast meat cooking times - give the time you want to carve your roast and we'll give you a timed step-by-step roasting guide
- Pulled pork
- The renowned Mr Brown Pulled Pork - Oriental
- The renowned Mr Brown's Pulled Pork (Slow cooker recipe)
- The renowned Mr Brown's Pulled Pork (Sous-Vide recipe)
- Cochinita pibil
- Beer pickled belly of pork
- Eight hour smoky pulled pork in Guinness
- Pulled pork (slow cooker recipe)
- Slow roast recipes
- Our smoker recipe section
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#chips #pulledporkrecipes #pulledporkburgers #yellowcornmeal #bakedbeans #baking #burgers #fry #bakingtray #pork #bake