Purple mashed potatoes (V)
From Cookipedia(Redirected from Potato mash (V) recipe)
A recipe for purple mashed potato. Purple Majesty potatoes are available from branches of Sainsbury's.
Albert Bartlett products can be found in most UK supermarkets. You can find out more about their products at http://albertbartlett.co.uk.
- 1 pack (1.25kg) Purple Majesty potatoes
- 4 tablespoons of vegetable stock
- 1-2 tablespoons mild olive oil if wanted
- Boil, steam or microwave the potatoes.
- Strain the potatoes and return to pan.
- Mash with a little vegetable stock until your desired texture.
- You can also add a little olive oil.
- The resulting mash should be rich and smooth in appearance.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.
This recipe originated from the recipe section of the now inactive www.albert-bartlett.co.uk