Potato, savoy cabbage and mushroom casserole
Albert Bartlett products can be found in most UK supermarkets. You can find out more about their products at http://albertbartlett.co.uk.
- 4 Rooster potatoes
- 1 Onion chopped
- 12 Button mushrooms
- ¼ Savoy cabbage
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt, Pepper
- ½ tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 Lemon
- 100ml water
- Peel and cube the potatoes then simmer in salted water for 5 minutes, then drain.
- Heat up the oil in a casserole dish then fry the potatoes for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the onions, followed by the mushrooms. Stirring to avoid sticking.
- Add the finely shredded cabbage.
- Once soft add the tomato paste diluted in the water and ¼ of lemon zest.
- Season and cover with a little greaseproof paper, simmer for a further 15 minutes until everything is cooked.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.
This recipe originated from the recipe section of the now inactive www.albert-bartlett.co.uk