Philadelphia bacon wrapped chicken breasts
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 120 g Philadelphia Light with Garlic & Herbs
- 4 rashers streaky bacon
- Preheat the oven to 200° C (400° F - gas 6), [fan oven 180° C & reduce cooking time by 10 mins per hour] and have ready a baking tray or tin.
- Cut a slit into the side of each chicken breast to form a pocket and then open out to form a butterfly.
- Spread the Philly into the middle of the open chicken breast. Season well and fold over, pressing the sides together.
- Wrap each chicken breast with 1 slice of bacon. Place on the baking tray and bake for around 20 minutes for a small chicken breast or 25-30minutes for a larger chicken breast, ensuring the chicken is thoroughly cooked through before serving.
Values per serving
- Energy 1951.5kJ / 466.0 kcal
- Protein 56.2g
- Carbohydrate 33.1g
- of which Sugars 3.7g
- Fat 13.1g
- of which Saturated Fat 5.9g
- Fibre (Englyst) 3.9g
- Sodium* 0.5g
- *Equivalent as Salt 1.3g
Other recipes that use Philadelphia light with garlic and herbs: