Patatas con ajo y perejil (Potatoes with garlic and parsley)
Access Google's Street View and see 10 years of video history! ...
- 900 g potatoes, cut in ½ cm slices
- Olive oil - sufficient to just cover the potatoes in a deep pan
- 4 cloves or more of garlic, peeled and roughly chopped
- Parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sweet smoked paprika
- 1-2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Heat the oil gently and add the potatoes.
- Allow the potatoes to stew in the oil until cooked. Do not allow them to go brown.
- Drain off most of the oil, add the garlic and parsley and cook for a further minute or two.
- At the last moment, stir in the paprika and add a splash or two of the white wine vinegar.
- Do not allow the paprika to cook for too long or it will become bitter.
Add as much or as little garlic, parsley, paprika and wine vinegar as you like. If you are using a lot of garlic, leave the cloves whole. You will achieve a stronger garlic taste by frying the garlic separately and adding it to the potatoes at the last minute. --JuliaBalbilla 08:45, 11 January 2009 (UTC)
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.