Yet another variation on the popular snack.
I first got the urge to try flavoured popcorn when watching a now, long forgotten cartoon; as mummy dragon was about to go shopping, she warned the two baby dragons not to make garlic popcorn whilst she was gone. Guess what I did next?
- 1.5 litres warm freshly popped corn
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 1/2 fresh thyme, chopped finely
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Pinch of chili powder
- Good twist of freshly ground black pepper
- Put the popcorn in a large bowl
- Sprinkle with the remaining ingredients
- Mix well
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.