Medisterkaker (Veal and pork meatballs)
- 225g veal, minced
- 450g lean pork, minced
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons dry biscuit crumbs
- 230ml milk
- Butter for frying
- Mix the minced meats with the seasoning and biscuit crumbs
- Stir in the milk, a little at a time
- Form into small balls and refrigerate for about an hour to firm up
- Cook in the butter until brown, shaking the pan so that the balls remain round
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.