Difference between revisions of "Lime and chili marinade"
|Line 26:||Line 26:|
[[Lime]], [[chili]] and [[salt]] go so well together that I have a hankering for a Mexican drink!
[[Lime]], [[chili]] and [[salt]] go so well together that I have a hankering for a Mexicandrink!
Latest revision as of 08:54, 7 March 2020
- 125 ml (4 fl oz) freshly squeezed lime juice
- 4 fresh red bird's eye chillies, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon demerara sugar or jaggery
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- Mix the lime juice, chili, salt, sugar and oil together in a bowl
- Marinate your meat, poultry or fish for about 1 hour, then cook on a barbecue
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#chili #limeandchilimarinade #limejuice #poultry #chillies #jaggery #oliveoil #demerarasugar #lime #barbecue #fish