Jilbour (Egg stew)
- 450 g onions, sliced
- 130 g butter
- A few torn mint leaves
- 450 g ripe tomatoes, or 1 tin of tomatoes
- A little water
- 4 large Eggs
- Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the onions and fry until lightly browned.
- Add the mint, tomatoes and a little water.
- Bring to a simmer and then crack in as many eggs as you want in the stew.
- Poach until the yolks are cooked and serve immediately.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.