Jerk spice mix 1
- 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg, ground
- 1 teaspoon allspice, ground
- 1 teaspoon dried onion powder
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon dried minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Mix the ingredients together and store in an airtight container.
- Rub on meat and leave for a few hours in a cool place before grilling, roasting or barbecuing.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#ground #grilling #roasting #cayennepepper #driedthyme #dried #jerkspicemix1 #spice #barbecuing #nutmeg #onion