Hollandse biefstuk (Dutch steak)
Revision as of 10:14, 10 January 2017 by Chef (Correct meta description tag [not a proper description])
- 4 steaks of your choice, weighing 150g-170g each
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 40g butter
- 30ml milk
- Rub the steaks on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan until very hot.
- Sauté the steaks on each side until they are cooked to your liking.
- Remove them from the pan and wrap in foil to rest for a few minutes.
- Add the milk to the pan and stir up the brown bits on the bottom.
- Plate up the steaks and pour the sauce over them.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.