Hilba (Fenugreek paste)
This recipe needs advance preparation!
- 2 teaspoons fenugreek seeds
- 180 ml cold water
- 3 or more Cloves garlic
- 75 g coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 small hot green chillies
- Soak the fenugreek seeds in the water for 24 hours.
- Drain the fenugreek seeds and place in a blender.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend to a smooth paste.
- Transfer into a jar, seal and keep in the fridge until needed.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#fenugreekseeds #corianderleaves #dip #lemonjuice #garlic #unusualrecipes #greenchillies #fridge #miseenplace #blender