Gurkensalat mit Sahne
Revision as of 10:13, 16 December 2014 by Chef
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 cucumber, peeled and diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chives and salad burnet, finely chopped
- 4 egg yolks, hard-boiled, chopped
- Mix the cream and the vinegar together.
- Place remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour the dressing over them.
- Mix gently and allow to rest in the the fridge for an hour or so before serving.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.