Gluten free sausage pancake stack
- 1 pack of Debbie and Andrew's Harrogate 97% Gluten Free Pork Sausages
- Butter for frying
- 100g Udi's gluten free flour
- 2 free range eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 200ml full milk
- Pinch of salt
- 25g Maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of crème fraîche
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, milk and salt and slowly whisk in sifted cinnamon and flour to form a lovely thick pancake batter.
- Fry the debbie&andrew's Harrogate 97% Pork Sausages in a non stick large fry pan over a medium/high heat until lovely and golden. Set aside.
- Heat a knob of butter in the same non stick frying pan over a medium heat until sizzling. Add spoonfuls of batter to make the pancakes the size you like.
- Cook until bubbles start to form on the surface, then flip and cook the other side until golden brown.
- Layer sausages, pancakes, blueberries, crème fraîche and drizzle with maple syrup.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.
This recipe originated from the recipe section of debbieandandrew.co.uk
Many thanks to debbie&andrew's sausages for kindly giving Cookipedia permission to use the their recipes.