Gazpacho Andalúz (V)
There are numerous gazpachos from all over Spain, but this is just one.
- 2 ripe tomatoes, peeled
- 2 Cloves of garlic, peeled
- 1 large green pepper
- 1½ tablespoons stale breadcrumbs
- ½ cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 60 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 30 ml sherry vinegar
- 500 ml vegetable stock, chilled
- Salt to taste
- Chopped tomatoes, cucumber, green peppers and croutons to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the salt and garnish, into a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Add salt and more vinegar if desired.
- Serve chilled, garnished with the chopped tomato, cucumber, peppers and croutons. Alternatively, the garnishes may be served in separate bowls.
The garnishes may be served in separate bowls.
JuliaBalbilla 06:53, 24 December 2008 (UTC)
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user you'll find this feature useful.
#cucumber #tomato #tomatoes #blender #greenpeppers #vegetablestock #gazpachoandalaozv #stock #sherryvinegar #tomatojuice #greenpepper