Garlic mayonnaise recipes
We have a number of recipes for garlic mayonnaise:
- Almogrote, a traditionally made cheese and garlic sauce from La Gomera in the Canary Islands.
- A really simple cheat, using ready-made mayonnaise
- A black garlic ailoli
- Allioli a la Catalana, the authentic Spanish allioli that will provide you with 25 therapeutic minutes of mortar and pestle exercise
- Allioli a la moderna, a similar recipe but using an electric hand mixer or food processor
- Cheese, garlic and chili mayonnaise, a quick to make mayonnaise, loosely based on almogrote
- Not-for-wimps garlic mayonnaise, made with lots of garlic and a mixture of rapeseed and olive oil
- Mustard and garlic mayonnaise - an interesting recipes inspired by Gloria Sanjuán's recipe for Salsa de Mostaza
We also have a number of other mayonnaise and similar recipes:
- A Home-made mayonnaise
- Wasabi mayonnaise - a version with the Japanese horseradish
- A recipe for normal mayonnaise, made in a Thermomix:- Mayonesa (TM)
- Another interesting recipe made in the Thermomix:- Mayonesa de Leche y Cebolla (Milk and Onion Mayonnaise) (TM)
- Tartare sauce (Mrs Beeton's)
- Quick tartare sauce
- Remoulade sauce - Very much like the tartar sauce of some English speaking cultures
- Russian dressing - a salad dressing in the Russian style
- Mary Rose sauce - the classic accompaniment for prawn cocktail
- Our massive range of other dips and sauces
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.