Galettes de pommes de terre luxembourgeoises (Luxembourg potato cakes)
Revision as of 11:19, 5 July 2017 by Chef (Semi-automated spell/grammar/sanity check)
Crispy potato cakes from Luxembourg
Access Google's Street View and see 10 years of video history! ...
- Preheat the oven to 150° C (300° F - gas 2), [fan oven 130° C]
- Grate the potatoes with a large grater.
- Put them in a bowl, add the eggs, salt, season and mix
- Form into round cakes about 1cm thick, using a small pastry cutter.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan.
- Add the potato cakes pan.
- Cook for 3 minutes then turn over, and continue cooking for 2 minutes. Drain them on absorbent paper and repeat the process until the all the cakes are done.
- Keep the cooked potato cakes covered in tinfoil in the warm oven.
- Serve warm.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.