Filetes de ternera con salsa de avellanas
Home-made pasta is so easy to make!
- Olive oil
- 4 veal escalopes, weighing about 200 g each and seasoned with salt and pepper
- 2 onions, chopped
- Garlic to taste, crushed
- 2 tomatoes, finely diced
- 100 g hazelnuts, coarsely ground
- 100 ml dry white wine
- 50 ml single cream
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan and sauté the veal until it is cooked. Remove and set aside.
- Add the onions and garlic to the oil until the onions are golden.
- Add the tomatoes, hazelnuts and white wine and leave to cook for 15 minutes.
- Return the veal to the pan, add the cream, heat through and serve.
When making a similar version of this recipe (for 2 people), I increased the amount of cream to about 120 ml. The rest of the pot would only have been throw away and the sauce was crying out for more!
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.