Cuban Chocolate Clouds
- 4 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Tropical Sun pistachio essence
- 1 tablespoon melted Willie's Cacao Cuban chocolate.
- 1.5 cups sugar
- Whip egg whites and slowly add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time.
- While continuing to whip the egg whites, add in corn starch, vinegar, pistachio essence
- Preheat oven to gas mark 2 or 150 degrees Celsius.
- Melt cacao in double boiler. Fold in cacao slowly into the meringue mixture.
- Spoon out dollops of mixture on to parchment paper so they appear like clouds.
- Bake for 1 hour and then turn oven off. Let sit in oven until cool.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.
This recipe has been added courtesy of Carla Cancio-Bello - cuban cuisine.co.uk. Unfortunately, as of February 2019 the website is no longer in existence.